I HATE PEOPLE WHO TAG WITH NO NAMES.
I HATE DURIANS.
I HATE wOrX hOrX.
I HATE BRINGING UMBRELLA OUTSIDE.
I HATE BEING ALONE.
I HATE NO HAVING MONEY.
I HATE BEING ACCUSED FER NOTHING.
I HATE NAGGY PEOPLE. (LIKE MY MOTHER ETC ETC)
(THEY SHOULD JUST GO FUCK THEMSELVE AND GO TO HELL)
I HATE PEOPLE WHO BORE ME.
I HATE FREAKS AND GEEKS.
I HATE WALKING BEHIND OLD PEOPLE.
I HATE PEOPLE WHO STARE AT ME WHEN I CARRY BALLOONS.
I HATE GROWING UP.
I HATE YOU FER BREAKING UP WITH ME FER 'A LITTLE WHILE'
IS THE LITTLE WHILE OVER YET.
WHOA.
THAT'S ONE LONG LIST OF HATES.
DONT ASK WHY.
I JUST FELT LIKE TYPING THEM OUT.
HAHAAHAHHAA.
how i want my birthday to turn out.
wake up,
switch off my phone,
brush my teeth to the whitest,
wear my new clothes hopefully from topman,
eat chocolates fer beakfast!
drink chocolate milk,
take a cab,
off i go either to sentosa or east coast,
lie on the beach,
troubles-free,
go home darn late,
and back to bed.
END.
just wanna have peaceful time with me myself and i.
but...
i dont think that will happen..
with such naggy mother,
with such irritaing mother,
with such fucked up mother,
my birthdays are never complete.
esp when people i love dearly is not gonna be there.
it's my 18th.
and i'm gonna be 18.
i wanna buy many bottles of alcohol,
sit and laze at the beach,
enjoying every second
with my very own self.
to end this post nice and clean,
FUCK OFF.
I HATE DURIANS.
I HATE wOrX hOrX.
I HATE BRINGING UMBRELLA OUTSIDE.
I HATE BEING ALONE.
I HATE NO HAVING MONEY.
I HATE BEING ACCUSED FER NOTHING.
I HATE NAGGY PEOPLE. (LIKE MY MOTHER ETC ETC)
(THEY SHOULD JUST GO FUCK THEMSELVE AND GO TO HELL)
I HATE PEOPLE WHO BORE ME.
I HATE FREAKS AND GEEKS.
I HATE WALKING BEHIND OLD PEOPLE.
I HATE PEOPLE WHO STARE AT ME WHEN I CARRY BALLOONS.
I HATE GROWING UP.
I HATE YOU FER BREAKING UP WITH ME FER 'A LITTLE WHILE'
IS THE LITTLE WHILE OVER YET.
WHOA.
THAT'S ONE LONG LIST OF HATES.
DONT ASK WHY.
I JUST FELT LIKE TYPING THEM OUT.
HAHAAHAHHAA.
how i want my birthday to turn out.
wake up,
switch off my phone,
brush my teeth to the whitest,
wear my new clothes hopefully from topman,
eat chocolates fer beakfast!
drink chocolate milk,
take a cab,
off i go either to sentosa or east coast,
lie on the beach,
troubles-free,
go home darn late,
and back to bed.
END.
just wanna have peaceful time with me myself and i.
but...
i dont think that will happen..
with such naggy mother,
with such irritaing mother,
with such fucked up mother,
my birthdays are never complete.
esp when people i love dearly is not gonna be there.
it's my 18th.
and i'm gonna be 18.
i wanna buy many bottles of alcohol,
sit and laze at the beach,
enjoying every second
with my very own self.
to end this post nice and clean,
FUCK OFF.
Comments